Greg Baker, President
* Greg has been serving as the president since July 2019.
* He previously served as the vice president and Belmont Regional Director.
* Greg starting visiting the lake in 1989 to water ski. "I owned a Mastercraft ski boat and made day trips to the lake to waterski and spend time with friends. Ultimately, my wife, Lisa, and I purchased our home in 1993, remodeled it in 2008 and moved here full-time in 2017."
* He enjoys not only water skiing but he is also an avid snow skier and loves to go heli-skiing annually. Greg also enjoys golfing and collecting California wines. He has taken culinary classes at L’Academie de Cuisine and is passionate about cooking, barbequing, and anything in the kitchen that involves a gadget.
* Greg runs a wealth management team and is the co-owner of three Massage Envy clinics.
Joe Bailey, Vice President
*Joe has served as the vice president since July 2019.
* Joe previously served as vice president for several terms beginning in 2000 before stepping away for a brief time.
* Joe started coming to the lake to fish and camp with his father in the mid-1970’s and he and his wife, Gretchen, bought land in 1989, building a weekend home in 1991 as a get-away from the D.C. metro area before moving here full time in 1994 when he started a software company.
* He enjoys gardening, cooking, fishing, and reading history.
* Joe also served on the Lake Anna Special Area Plan Committee chaired by the late Jack Bertron who formed LACA and encouraged Joe to get involved with LACA as well. He has also served on the board of the Kelly’s Landing Property Owners Association, is a member and on the board of the Belmont Ruritan Club and volunteers with the Belmont Foundation.
Sue Biondi, Secretary
* Sue has served as the organization's secretary since July 2010.
* She and her husband, Rich, purchased property in Runnymede subdivision in July 1982 and constructed their home in 1984. Initially a weekend getaway from the hubbub of Fairfax County, the home was remodeled in 2006 and the couple moved here in February 2008 after retirement.
* Boating and jet skiing are her favorite summer activities along with playing the many golf courses in Central Virginia. Sue also enjoys crocheting and meeting with her book club.
* Sue is a retired perianesthesia registered nurse with the INOVA health system in Fairfax and for the past three and a half years has worked as a registered nurse at Dominion Energy’s North Anna Power Station.
* Additionally, she volunteers with the Louisa County Resource Council.
Alan Bennett, Treasurer
* Alan has been the organization's treasurer since July 2018.
* He previously served as the assistant treasurer from 2015 and frequently writes newsletter articles for the organization.
* Al and Joan purchased their first boat in 1987 and have been enjoying the lake ever since. In 1996 they purchased a vacation home here while continuing to work in Northern Virginia and moved here full time in 2014.
* Al enjoys being a grandparent, water sports, playing pickleball, traveling, and socializing with other lake retirees. He also has an interest in classic cars and is the original owner of a 1968 Camaro.
Colleen Delawder, Jackson/Cuckoo-Private Side Regional Director
* Colleen has served as the Jackson/Cuckoo Private Side Regional Director since her election in March 2021.
* Colleen moved to Lake Anna full-time with her husband and two kids in 2015. In the summer, she enjoys taking the kids out tubing, cooking, and gardening. In the winter, she enjoys watching the steam on the lake while drinking tea by the fire.
* In addition to her role as Regional Director, Colleen is also the President of the Noah's Landing HOA where she enjoys getting to know her neighbors and keeping the lake and her neighborhood beautiful.
Devon McFadden, Berkeley Regional Director
* Devon is in his first term as the Berkeley regional director beginning in July 2019.
* After being introduced to Lake Anna by a friend in the early 2000s, Devon purchased property here in 2009.
* Devon enjoys spending time with his wife and two children tubing, swimming, water skiing, and going on boat rides. He also enjoys helping coach his children’s baseball and softball teams.