Rick Hoyle, Jackson/Cuckoo-Private Side Regional Director
- Vacationing at Lake Anna with family since mid 1980’s, initially on the public side
- In 1995, parents and brothers bought lakefront property on the private side and built a house for vacations and vacation rental.
- Vacationed there since the house was built at least one week and sometimes two as well as helping with maintenance in the off season.
- In 2009, purchased a 25% share of the lakefront property from a brother, becoming an owner.
- LACA member continuously since 2012
- Purchased another nearby lakefront property and home on the private side in July 2019 in the Oakleigh subdivision.
- Retired in early 2020 from a career in software development, operations management, proposal writing and management, and business capture for computer systems consulting firms.
- Moved full time to the lake in June 2020.
- Enjoys skiing, swimming, kayaking, paddle boarding and just relaxing by and on the lake.
- Taught four of my children how to ski on Lake Anna and now help my grandchildren ski and enjoy the lake.
- Concerned with boating safety, shoreline erosion, water quality and keeping the lake a place for all to enjoy.